It may seem that customers and companies in the digital sphere don’t communicate by phone at all. Especially when the interaction takes place through an app. But this is not the case at all, and Ensuria‘s experience proves it. Read how Ringostat helps to attract new customers and quickly process requests from existing ones, which is extremely important in the insurance industry. After all, people prefer to call n a critical situation to get help quickly.
About the project and its approach to insurance
Ensuria is a fully digital life and healthcare service. This Estonian-Ukrainian tech company entered the market in 2020 and already serves 30,000+ users from 100+ organizations. Ensuria provides teams of its clients with health and liability insurance, travel insurance, and mental health care services.
The app offers its services to several categories of customers:
- owners of bicycles, scooters, gyroscopes, etc.;
- corporate clients can offer team care services: health insurance, mental health care, benefit management, etc.
In addition, Ensuria cooperates with insurance and other companies and partners around the world. These are travel agencies, banks, airlines, etc. Let’s say a person gets sick while staying in any country. The client just needs to contact Ensuria, and they, through their partners, will take care of medical transportation to a specialized clinic and the help of doctors. Even if the accident happened in a place far from civilization.
This is how users interact with the company:
- download the app;
- choose the necessary insurance from the offered ones;
- pay for it;
- all further actions are performed in the app, for example, submitting claims for compensation for an insured event.
As practice shows, the app is not the only channel through which communication with customers takes place. In addition, the company needs to communicate not only with existing but also with potential users. All this led to the fact that Ensuria began to look for business telephony.
Why Ensuria needed telephony, and why the company chose Ringostat
The telephone is an important communication channel for attracting new customers to Ensuria. The sales team calls in cases when:
- the new user asks to continue communication by phone and provides his or her contact information;
- there are no contacts of the decision-maker in the client’s company, and it is necessary to call the company’s office;
- a lot of complex issues and nuances arise in the course of work that are easier to discuss with the user during a call;
- employee need to contact potential corporate clients to offer them staff insurance.
They needed telephony to solve such problems, designed specifically for lead processing and communication with existing customers. Therefore, Ensuria initially connected the Binotel service, but it lacked integration with the CRM used by the company.
How to work with calls in Ensuria
Three employees of the company work with Ringostat telephony. Each of them is responsible for a specific group of clients, so they have separate call-forwarding schemes set up. That is, each manager has a separate number to call from and to receive calls. Statistics on all calls are collected in the Ringostat call log.
You can see in it:
- when the call took place;
- how long it lasted;
- which employee communicated with the customer;
- type and status of the call: incoming/outgoing, missed, answered, no answer, etc.
Ensuria employees also use Ringostat Smart Phone, a convenient program for making calls and working in CRM. With its help, you can:
- make calls with one click to the number posted anywhere – on the company’s website or in the contact card in CRM;
- see the customer’s name even before answering the call, if they are already in the database;
- instantly go to the transaction in CRM or to the contact card for the corresponding user;
- see the history of all calls and, if necessary, call customers directly from it, etc.;
- see which of the customers who have already called are currently on the website — an employee can also call them right away:
According to Ensuria’s experience, Ringostat Smart Phone is especially convenient for remote work. After all, managers can easily make and receive calls from anywhere in the world. All they need is headphones with a headset and a laptop with Ringostat Smart Phone installed and a network connection.
Integration with NetHunt CRM
NetHunt CRM is a customer relationship management system for small and medium-sized businesses. It combines CRM capabilities with the functions of G Suite applications and Gmail, leading the customer through the sales funnel directly from email.
The latter is especially important for Ensuria, as well as the fact that it has ample opportunities for flexible funnel customization.
By integrating with Ringostat, the company will gain additional benefits.
- The entire history of phone communication is automatically recorded in the customer’s card. You can see how many calls were made as part of the transaction, whether there were any missed calls, whether the manager called again later, and so on.
- Audio recordings of calls are automatically transferred to CRM. Therefore, a team leader can listen to the dialog at any time and track how the negotiations are going.
- For the sales team, this is also an opportunity to listen back and analyze the conversation.
- For example, when they need to return to a client after a while and remember what was discussed last time.
Call data to control the work of the sales team
The team lead and his team analyzes the call report once a week. After that, they discuss the previous week’s achievements. Particular attention is paid to the total number of calls and the number of clients they managed to reach. This helps to understand how the funnel is filling up, which determines how many deals the company will be able to close at the end of the month.
The sales team also focuses on the employee performance report. It helps to understand the productivity of each manager. This report shows the following data on incoming calls from customers:
- how many of them there were
- how many of them were calls from unique numbers;
- how many of them were from new customers for the selected period;
- how long users waited for an employee’s response on average.
Managers can see the team’s outgoing calls:
- how many of them there were;
- how many of them lasted more than 30 seconds – this is a sign that the manager, for example, knows how to “get past” the secretary when it comes to calls to other companies;
- how many of them were the unique numbers and how many lasted more than 30 seconds.
You can also see how much time each employee spent on calls in total. This way, management understands which team members are more busy.
Results of cooperation with Ringostat: customer feedback
The sales process has become more automated and streamlined, as all the work is done in one system. Call reports are a very convenient option that allows you to track productivity for a day, week, or month.
Of course, Ringostat makes the manager’s job easier. You no longer need to copy the phone number to make a call or write a short report on the call, because the call is recorded in the CRM. This increases the number of contacts a manager can process and improves overall performance.”