It’s hard to imagine a gym, production facility, or car interior without rubber products. Demand for them is high, but many online stores also sell similar products. Therefore, a company selling rubber products needs to stand out from the competition, including with the help of impeccable service. The Polish company Power Rubber has chosen this path by connecting Ringostat telephony. In addition, the team can take many more calls.
About the project and the reason for connecting virtual telephony
Power Rubber is a company that manufactures rubber products and has an online store. Customers can buy ready-made products or order specialized products for their needs. The Power Rubber website offers 18 product categories, the main ones being:
- sealing materials;
- hoses for contact with water, steam, fuel, etc.;
- bumpers for ramps, shops, roads, and marine;
- mats for gyms and playgrounds;
- cable thresholds — the company is their official distributor in Poland.
The products sold by Power Rubber have many parameters that need to be specified before ordering. For example, the hardness of the material, the pressure under which the seal will work, how many layers it consists of, whether it can withstand aggressive environments, and much more.
Customers also require advice occasionally if they need to know which product is best for them. Therefore, it is easier for them to call, find out everything at once, and then place an order.
Given the importance of telephone contact, getting the solution right is crucial. Therefore, the company places the phone number in contacts, the site’s header, and even category pages.
It used to be a mobile number, but this type of communication is more suitable for personal communication. For example, mobile numbers are single-channel, meaning that only one customer can call them. If other customers call simultaneously, they will simply hear short beeps. Given the high competition in the niche, this is tantamount to the customer choosing a competitor.
The problem was exacerbated by the fact that the number of calls in the company was consistently high. However, mobile communication simply did not allow for processing such numerous requests. So the management began looking for special solutions for business telephony.
Therefore, the company places the phone number in contacts, the site’s header, and even category pages.
It used to be a mobile number, but this type of communication is more suitable for personal communication. For example, mobile numbers are single-channel, meaning that only one customer can call them. If other customers call simultaneously, they will simply hear short beeps. Given the high competition in the niche, this is tantamount to the customer selecting a competitor.
The difficulty was exacerbated by the fact that the number of calls in the company was consistently high. However, mobile communication simply did not allow for processing such numerous requests. So the management began looking for special solutions for business telephony.
How the company handles calls
At the beginning of the work, Ringostat helped Power Rubber connect a virtual number with a Warsaw code due to the office’s location near the Polish capital.
A virtual number (SIP number) is required for communication via the Internet and is used in a cloud PBX. Such numbers contain several incoming and outgoing lines. This allows you to receive several calls to one phone number at once. Virtual numbers are visually indistinguishable from regular numbers and can look like landline numbers, mobile numbers, etc.
If customers call during business hours, they hear a greeting with the company name and a warning that the call is being recorded. After that, a sequence of call forwarding takes place depending on the availability of employees:
- if no one answers, the call is forwarded to two people at the same time;
- if everyone is busy, the call is forwarded to the store’s mobile phone, where it can be answered by another employee.
This scheme allows avoiding distracting all employees during the call. Store employees may be busy working with the goods, so they should be the last to be involved. If customers call outside of business hours, they hear a recording of the information line’s working hours.
- A pop-up notification appears during the call.
- The sales rep can answer the call, put it on hold, or easily transfer it to a colleague.
- The app shows which colleagues are online. Sales reps can also view additional information about other team members: email, SIP account, etc.
- Ringostat Smart Phone stores the history of all received and missed calls. This makes it easy to see which customers did not get through and quickly contact them. Any client can be called back with one click, and Polish users can also send an SMS.
The number of calls received has increased due to the company’s use of convenient telephony solutions. Previously, there were 44 calls per day on average, but now there are 86. This is also influenced by the fact that virtual numbers are multichannel. This means that several customers can call them at the same time. If the company had continued to use mobile communications, these calls would have been lost.
Solutions to reduce the number of missed calls
Power Rubber particularly appreciated the fact that after a missed call, a notification is sent to the mail. Such emails contain the date and time of the missed call and the customer’s number. This way, the manager can track whether the team called the client back. And notice abnormal situations if there are too many missed calls during business hours.
Another convenience is that there is no need to copy the customer number from the email, paste it, etc. Just click on it, and the Ringostat app will automatically start the call. Sales reps can also call with one click on a number placed on any website.
Results: what Ringostat gives Power Rubber’s Ringostat
- Thanks to virtual telephony, the team can work from anywhere in the country, or even the world, if an overseas business trip is required. Sales reps only need a laptop with an Internet connection and headphones with a headset. All statistics are stored in the cloud. It’s always available in reports and securely protected.
- Now, several customers can call the company’s number simultaneously. Their calls will be distributed among employees. This way, the company is able to retain customers and even knows how many people usually wait in line.
- Power Rubber receives notifications about all missed calls. This allows not to miss such calls and quickly return customers before they turn to other rubber product sellers.
- Power Rubber’s management can monitor call processing without even being in the same room as the team. It’s enough to look at Ringostat reports to see if employees are picking up the phone quickly if they’re not missing calls, and so on.
- The number of satisfied customers who wait less for a connection and are able to reach Power Rubber Products more easily has increased.