4 ways to boost your business via end-to-end analytics
There are lots of business strategies that promise to boost business in a “few easy steps”. However, not all of them are suitable for every company and niche. Thus, the thing is to find a reliable tool that will be useful to any business type that has online activities. Well, as you can see from the title, this instrument already exists Discover with us what is end-to-end analytics and its 4 advantages that will help to boost your business.
For sure, before starting discovering the ways to upgrade a business via end-to-end analytics, you need to get acquainted with the instrument itself. So what is end-to-end analytics?
End-to-end analytics is the way to analyze the effectiveness of advertisements based on full data on the customer journey: from seeing the advertisement for the first time to the purchase. This is an instrument that consolidates all data on costs from advertising systems and revenue from CRM.
Marketers must have a multitasking instrument. Even having Google Analytics and CRM system, they are powerless as the received data are not connected. It is difficult and takes some time to compare revenue with data from analytic methods and bring all the information together.
Google Analytics will indeed show channels that drive visitors to the website, and how many of them added a product to the basket. But it won’t show you the exact ad source that brought the profit.
As a result:
- the success of the promotion strategy is uncertain;
- it is unclear which channel brings revenue, where to invest more and where less;
- the processing itself and data consolidation takes a lot of time;
- it is impossible to optimize the budget based on precise data.
All the difficulties mentioned above can be easily solved by end-to-end analytics. Stay tuned and find out how it boosts business.
#1. Discover the effectiveness of each ad channel from the perspective of revenue
Ringostat end-to-end analytics report contains data on all sources, channels, and campaigns that received users’ activity during the reporting period. Marketers must understand the advertising channels that perform better than others. This knowledge solves several issues at once:
- allows you to stop running ineffective ad campaigns or changing their texts;
- allows a marketer to prove the effectiveness of messages in advertisements.
Example of Ringostat end-to-end analytics report
As you can see from the screenshot above, the last column of the report displays ROI by each advertising channel. We will say without any doubt that this column is the most important one for the analysis. It shows the exact productivity of investments in advertisements and allows investing in the working channels only.
#2. Find out the cost per proper call
This way of boosting will be especially useful for companies that are working with requests made by phones.
Read the article on the topic “Why several businesses need a call tracking more than others?” and find out 5 spheres that mostly work with calls.
Just to remind you, cost per call is a unique marketing metric that gives an understanding of how much investments were spent in the attraction of one call from the customer. It also provides knowledge of the part of the advertising budget that was lost because of missed calls.
CPPC is a metric created by Ringostat to show how much a company pays for a proper call. In other words, it is a phone request from the potential customer that lasted longer than a time set in the call tracking settings. Proper calls are especially crucial for the analysis as they are more likely to lead to the closed deal.
Discover more information about the CPPC metric in the article “Ringostat integration with Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and Facebook Pixel”.
Thus, due to end-to-end analytics, you can see channels that drive the highest number of calls from target customers. It means that it is always possible to invest more in these channels.
#3. Become more productive, having the same budget
Make the CCO happy and receive more leads from the same budget Because of end-to-end analytics, marketers don’t waste money for campaigns that bring junk leads only or don’t bring them at all.
The thing here is that companies actually don’t even need to increase the advertising budget. They simply open the end-to-end analytics report, find out the most effective channels, and change the budget allocation among them. They can also see keywords that convert better than others and use them to optimize launched campaigns and making them even more useful.
It is also profitable as there is no more need to pay for additional services or to support custom decisions. The budget is saved as you pay for one instrument only that offers solutions to dozens of issues.
#4. Save the time having all data in the same place
Time economy is probably one of the most important goals to achieve in modern life. Sometimes time-saving is even equal to money increasing. For example, a marketer who has saved the time on manual work, switching between platforms and windows, data consolidation, dashboards creation, etc. can put more forces to the analysis.
End-to-end analytics is an instrument that brings together data from different systems and makes automatic ROI calculations. It also visualizes the effectiveness of channels via charts. This allows quickly evaluating whether revenue increases or decreases, what happens to the cost per calls from customers, how investments in ad campaigns and the number of calls change, etc.
As you can see, end-to-end analytics is a useful instrument that can boost a business from different perspectives.
- Discover the effectiveness of each ad channel from the perspective of revenue. It gives an understanding of ad campaigns that perform better than others. Thus, it is possible to know the exact productivity of investments in advertisements and invest in the working channels only.
- Find out the cost per proper call. CPPC is a metric created by Ringostat to show how much a company pays for a proper call. End-to-end analytics displays channels that drive the highest number of requests from target customers and invest more in these channels.
- Become more productive, having the same budget. No need to pay for additional services or support custom decisions. A company saves its advertising budget as it pays for the usage of one instrument only.
- Save the time having all data in the same place. End-to-end analytics allows marketers saving their time on manual work, dashboards creation, data consolidation, switching between platforms, etc. But they do pay more attention to the analysis and strategies.