Many companies don’t release updates in January. However, it’s not about Ringostat.
We think that the first month of the year the best time to take into consideration сustomer requests.
In January we have good news for the clients who use CRM systems and need to easily transfer data on calls to them.
Updated interface of integration pages
Now, Ringostat has 13 integrations which list is constantly growing. That’s why we want to provide you with information on them within Ringostat account.
- short and clear description of each integration. Also, it contains the information about every service integrated with Ringostat.
- link to the knowledge base where you can find detailed information about integrations.
Here’s how updated interface looks:
Easy integrations set up
In simple words, call tracking service collects certain data on calls and transfers them another system. For example, when integrating with CRM, it transfers data on a caller, his geolocation, ad campaign he came from etc.
However, this chain of information has certain parameters connecting call tracking data and another service. These parameters are called as tracking entities.
Here’s another simple example. Let’s say Ringostat is integrated with a particular system. That means that the tracking codes of Ringostat and another system are placed on the web pages of the project which uses this integration.
So what’s going on when somebody visits your website?
Let’s call the certain visitor User 1.
So have a look.
- Google Tracking Code attributes Client ID to User 1. Another system also attributes its own identifier to him.
- Call tracking service substitutes a phone number for User 1.
- Thus, you have the data chain: client ID — User 1 — phone number.
- Client calls the substituted phone number. After the call, Ringostat collects and transfers this data to the integrated system.
- Information on the caller is attributed to User 1 within the system.
User 1 is just an example. Actually, different integrations use various tracking entities. Previously, when activating integration our customers had to manually add them. However, we made this process easier.
Now, when you up integration, tracking entities are automatically created.
Here’s the example.
We hope you are okay with this technical info. Anyway, our Customer Support is always ready to help you. Just tell them what you need to the chat on the right 😉